- to manage specialized training courses for students and professional operators
- to promote studies, reports, brief-notes and policy papers
- to monitor the trend of the main indicators useful to create database in the fields of advanced training, studies and projects
- to organize events and conferences dedicated to the dissemination of its own initiatives
- to participate in EU projects also by other national and international bodies
- to develop and manage any other study and training activities, on the recommendation of the Rector, the Director General and other competent bodies of UnitelmaSapienza, Università di Roma
SFIDE‘s activity is carried out through study centers focused on topics of interest, it’s coordinated by its Director and supported by a Scientific Council and by a Friend’s Club.
Piazza Sassari, 4